[JPL] Internet Radio/Monday Program

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 16:43:46 EDT 2007

This coming Monday at noon I'll be a guest on our "Hearsay" program. It's a one hour talk/listener call in program. The other two guest will be John Simson, Excutive Director of Sound Exchange and Tim Westergren, founder of Pandora. Considering the posts on the list about this important subject I'll ask if anyone has anything they would like me to present or ask on this show?

  Jae Sinnett