[JPL] Wally Schnalle

jazzrockworld rick at jazzrockworld.com
Fri Jun 29 13:07:18 EDT 2007

I stand properly corrected Forrest,

Now that you mention it, that dollar bin has a few other consistent "genre"
members.

Amoeba has the best 1.99 bin I've ever seen. I've been to all three
locations and it's simply amazing what you can find there. It's usually
about a 30 minute operation to go from A to Z, but generally it's time well
spent.

Their used bins take much longer and I've only done the complete A to Z a
few times and it's about a two hour job with a lot of "squat like this" for
all the ones on the floor, so people can get by.

Rick