[JPL] Playlist - The Sounds of Jazz - KRFC, 88.9fm

eflash17 at comcast.net eflash17 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 29 13:54:28 EDT 2007

"The Sounds of Jazz"
Host:  Eric "Flash" Flashner
Tuesdays, 10am-Noon
88.9 FM KRFC - Fort Collins, CO
www.krfcfm.org

6/26/07

{Artist - Track - Album - Label}

1st Hour:

Jimmy McGriff - Groove Grease - Groove Grease - Groove Merchant (Theme)

Cedar Walton - Turqoise Twice - Cedar! - Prestige

Tadd Dameron with John Coltrane - Ramas - Mating Call (RVG) - Prestige*

Joel Frahm - Nad Noord - We Used To Dance - Anzic*

Frank Tiberi - The Garz & I - 4 Brothers 7 - Jazzed Media*

Grachan Moncur III - Ghost Town - Mosiac Select - Mosaic

Roswell Rudd & Yomo Toro - Loved by Love - El Espiritu Jibaro - Soundscape*

JJ Johnson - Turnpike - Eminent, Vol 2 - Blue Note

Clifford Brown / Max Roach Quintet - I Don't Stand a Ghost of a Chance With You - Brown & Roach, Inc - Emarcy

Sonny Rollins - Pent Up House - Plus 4 - Prestige

Vince Norman / Joe McCarthy Big Band - South of Capricorn - Words Cannot Express - OA2*

Papa Grows Funk - Slapjack - Mr. Patterson's Hat - Funky Krewe*

Sam Yahel Trio - Bend The Leaves - Truth & Beauty - Origin*

Fred Hersch Trio - Gravity's Pull - Night and the Music - Palmetto*

Jaleel Shaw - Conflict of Interests - Perspectus - Fresh Sound New Talent*

* = New Releases 2006 & 2007