[JPL] Re:Playlist Hawaii Public Radio - KIPO 89.3FM

Ray Cruz rcruz at hawaiipublicradio.org
Fri Jun 29 15:23:50 EDT 2007

             Foreword Play List on KIPO - 89.3FM, Honolulu HI

Host: Ray Cruz
Time: 8:00a – 9:00a Weekly – Morning Drive
Format: Smooth Jazz, Classic R&B, News & Information

** This play list shows only spins that are listed on the current Jazz
Week Smooth Album Chart and CD’s that we currently have in our library**

Ray Cruz
738 Kaheka Street Suite 101
Honolulu, HI 96814-3726
808-955-8821 Office
808-226-1221

               Artist – Project – Title – Label – (Comments)

Monday - 06/25/07
8:00am
Four 80 East – En Route – Noodle Soup - Native Language Music
David Benoit – Full Circle – Neat With A Twist – Peak
Randy Crawford & Joe Sample – Feeling Good – Tell Me More & More And The
Some – PRA
Jeff Golub – Mojito – Grand Central – Narada Jazz

8:30am
Norman Brown – Stay With Me – Let’s Take A Ride – Peak
Rick Braun – Yours Truly - Sao Paulo – ARTizen Media
Tuesday - 06/26/07
8:00am
Ramsey Lewis – With One Voice – Oh! Happy Day – Narada Jazz
Brian Bromberg – Downright Upright – Mercy, Mercy, Mercy – Artistry
Dave Koz – At The Movies – Pink Panther – Capitol

8:30am
Eric Darius – Just Getting Started – Slick – Narada Jazz
Wayman Tisdale – Way Up – It’s A Great Day - Rendezvous
Wednesday - 06/27/07
8:00am
Norman Brown – Stay With Me – Pop’s Cool Groove – Peak
Urban Jazz Coalition – Down To Get Up – Down To Get Up – Major 6th Records
Marc Antoine – Hi  Lo Split – Hi Lo Split – Peak
Dave Grusin & Lee Ritenour – Twist Of Motown – Never Can Say Goodbye – GRP
George Benson, Gerald Albright & Lee Ritenour – Twist of Motown - Inner
City Blues - GRP

8:30am
Jazzmasters – Jazzmaters V - Free As The Wind – Trippin’ ‘N’ Rhythm Records
Thursday - 06/28/07
8:00am – Classic Rhythm & Blues
Stevie Wonder – Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I’m Yours
Stevie Wonder – Higher Ground
Aretha Franklyn – Chain Of Fools
Doris Troy – Just One Look
Honey Cone – Want Ads
Luther Vandross – If This World Were Mine
Pointer Sisters – Yes We Can Can

8:30am
Blood, Sweat & Tears – Hi De Ho
Tower of Power – So Very Hard To Go
Friday - 06/29/07
8:00am
Jazzmasters – Jazzmasters V - Sound Of Summer -  Trippin’ ‘N’ Rhythm Records
Norman Brown – Stay With Me – Every Little Thing You Do – Peak
Hiroshima – Little Tokyo – Red Rice & Beans – Heads Up
Kim Waters feat. Lisa Fischer – You Are My Lady – The Closer I Get to You
– Shanachie
Down To The Bone – Supercharged - Parkside Shuffle – Narada Jazz

8:30am
Jay Soto – Stay Awhile – Holding On – Nu Groove Music
Jackiem Joyner – Baby Soul – Just Groove – ARTizen Music Group

Aloha from Paradise!