[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic",. WCVF/WDVL, 6/29/07

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 19:32:01 EDT 2007

Callers were rabid for bluesman Mark Kerr's new release - and so am I. By
far the most popular track aired on today's show. I personally think the
Albert Castiglia track is pretty hot, too, a worthy exemption to my usual
no-airplay-for-mp3-downloads stance.The Doo-Wah Riders' medley of Western
theme songs may be a novelty number, but oh, it's done SO well! To the list:

Vince Norman/Joe McCarthy Big Band - Tadd's Delight - Words Cannot Express

Mark Kerr - Wishin Well - One Drink Away from the Blues

Electron Love Theory - In Your Galaxy - Colors of the Galaxy

Jimmy Spencer with Karen Hernandez - I'm Walkin' - Shades of Blue

Randall Williams - Kuu - One Night In Louisiana

Crabtree & Mills - Miss Otis Regrets - Flight of Fancy

Smokescreen - Happy Song #1 - Activate

Duende - Como Quieres Que Te Quiera - Chill Out con Duende, Volume One

Steve "Poppa" Mutimer, featuring Kenny Craddock - Let's Burn One - Smokin'

Alien - Unreal Dream - Beyond the Hell

Doo Wah Riders - Cowboy Heroes Medley - Live!

Neal & Leandra - Luis (I Know) - Dancing With a Ghost

Racecar - Mystical Ages - Push Plat, Vol. 2 (Various Artists)

Dawn Tyler Watson & Paul Deslauriers - Shine On Harvest Moon - en duo

Thomas Earl - A Silence In Your Mind - Golddust Magic

Andy Biskin - Boomerang - Trio Tragico

Preston Camp, Jr. - Everybody's World Ain't Sweet Red Wine - Anywhere, Texas

James Reams & the Barnstormers - Winnsboro Cotton Mill Blues - Troubled
Times

Funky Mustard - Alma del Fuego - Alma del Fuego

Darrin Allen - Happy Wife, Happy Life - The Cowboy Way

Emile Pandolfi - Gymnopedie - Believe

Candye Kane - Back With My Old Friends - Guitar'd and Feathered

Modern English - I Can't Breathe - Everything's Mad

Albert Castiglia - Loan me A Dime - live mp3

Seventh Season - My Only Honor - Liquid Water

See you next Friday, 2-4 PM EDT, at 88.9 on the FM dial and at
http://www.fredoniaradio.com

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic"