[JPL] PLAYLIST "Jazz from Down Under" July 2007

Peter Kuller pkuller at comstech.com
Fri Jun 29 20:25:04 EDT 2007

Radio Adelaide Community Radio 101.5 FM in Adelaide South Australia
Everywhere else via http://radio.adelaide.edu.au
Streaming RealAudio 24 hrs a day

My Programs and Playlists for July 2007
                                                   ARTIST/Track/Album/Label      * = Australian

Thu 5/07/07 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm "Mainstream - Something Old & New"
1) JACK BROKENSHA*/Tippi Tippi Boom Boom/American Bopthick/BRAVO
2) CRAIG BUHLER/Molly Ann/Capistrano Session/Discernment Music
3) GEZZ/I Still Haven't Found What I'm Lookin For/Dutch Jazz 2005/Radio Netherlands Worldwide
4) EAST COAST STANDARDS TIME/Stumblin'/Impressions/Altru
5) BEATLE JAZZ/Lady Madonna/All You Need/Lightyear
6) GRACE KELLY/East Of The Sun/every road I walked/Pazz Productions
7) JOHN PISANO/The Blues/Guitar Night/MelBay
8) JIM PEARCE/The Things I've Seen/Never Open With A Ballad/Oak Avenue
9) PASCAL BOKAR/Out of NowhereSavanna Jazz Club/Savanna Jazz Records
10) PAUL CARR/Krush Groove/Just Noodlin'/Jazz Karma
11) GREG CHAKO/Love Goes Forth/Where We Find Ourselves/Greg Chako Productions
12) RED GARLAND/Billy Boy/Milestones/Columbia
13) THE TAYLOR-FIDYK BIG BAND/Full Count/Live at Blues Alley/OA2
14) JEFF BAKER/All Blues/Shopping for Your Heart/OA2
15) THE PAMELA HINES TRIO/East Of The Sun/DROP2/Spice Rack
16) RED HOLLOWAY/But Not For Me/Red Holloway & Company/Concord
17) BILL ANSCHELL/Crazy He Calls Me/More Talk To The Ear Than Meets The Eye/Origin

Fri 13/07/07 "Primetime Jazz" 7pm - 9pm 'What's New" Contemporary Jazz
1) ROBERT IRVING III/Havilah/new momentum/Sonic Portraits
2) BROOKLYN REPERTORY ENSEMBLE/Big Little Sis/Pragmatic Optimism/360 Degree
3) JARMO SAVOLAINEN/Way Out/Sons For Trio/KSJAZZ **  ***
4) BRIAN GRODER/Oculus/Torque/Latham Records
5) REZ ABBASI/Life Goes/Bazaar/Zoho
6) COLIN HOPKINS*/Intervention/Still/Rufus
7) ILMILIEKKI QUARTET/Porcelain/Take It With Me/TUM **  ***
8) ALISTER SPENCE*/Never Forget/Mercury/Rufus
9) SQUALL*/Keep Going/Squall/Rufus
10) TIM STEVENS TRIO*/July/Three Friends In Winter/Rufus
11) AGOG AND ZAPP/The Morning Creeps/Dutch Jazz 2005/Radio Netherlands Worldwide
12) KIKO LOUREIRO/Recuerdos/Universo Inverso/Boosweet
13) THOMAS MARRIOTT/Both Sides Of The Fence/Both Sides Of The Fence/Origin
14) ROBERT MACGREGOR/The Fuse/refraction of light/Black Tri
15) GREG CHAKO/Coming Home/Integration/Geg Chako Productions
16) PETER BEETS TRIO/For Simon/Dutch Jazz 2007/Radio Netherlands Worldwide

                                                                     ** = available at www.digelius.com
                                                                    *** = available at www.henk.com.au

Tue 31/07/07 "Jazz on The Terrace" Noon - 1pm "Jazz Lunch - light & Cool"
1) CHARMAINE CLAMOR/I Need A Lot Of Love/Flippin' Out/FreeHam
2) JESSICA JOHNSON/Blue Skies/Till it Happens to You/Independent
3) GACE KELLY/Samba de Verao/every road I walked/Pazz Productions
4) JANE STUART/Four/Beginning To See The Light/Jane Stuart Music
5) TYPHANIE MONIQUE & NEAL ALGER/Caravan/In This Room/Tymoni&Zeneal
6) ISLAND JAZZ QUINTET/Big Tom/who knows/Spring Beach Music
7) MANNY LAGOD/Something/Something/MLAE
8) FRANK VIGNOLA/Our Love Is Here To Stay/Vignola Plays Gershwin/MelBay
9) DARBY DIZARD/In Walked Bud/Down For You/OneSoul
10) ALEXIS COLE/Walkin'/Zingaro/Canopy Jazz
11) SUENOS-LATIN JAZZ/Goya/Azul Oscuro/MOTOPHONE
12) LENORE RAPHAEL/Blues For O.P./Invitation/Swinginfox

Happy to receive material for future program inclusions
Please send discs to:-
Peter Kuller - Jazz Presenter Radio Adelaide 101.5 fm
64 Esplanade
Sellicks Beach SA 5174
AUSTRALIA
E-mail: pkuller at comstech.com