[JPL] JPL will remain free but voluntary donations accepted

POWDERSPAM at aol.com POWDERSPAM at aol.com
Thu Mar 1 10:21:04 EST 2007

In a message dated 3/1/2007 10:02:20 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com writes:

We have  set up a PayPal donation button on the
JazzWeek website at  http://www.jazzweek.com/ -- the button is available
on the left side of  each page.  Your support will help keep the
operation going and will  make it possible for us to add online content
and features that have been  in the planning stages for a while.  We have
left the donation amount  blank; some have suggested $25 a year but any
amount would be  appreciated.

done. i hope others will do the same.

-david avery
powderfinger promotions