[JPL] JPL will remain free but voluntary donations accepted

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Thu Mar 1 12:25:01 EST 2007

In a message dated 3/1/2007 10:27:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jaejazz at yahoo.com writes:

<<..I would personally like to see the topics expanded....beyond  radio
programming....but of course still related to jazz. Blaise, Jan...my
friends.........I don't think that would diminish the JPL "programming"  discussions..>>

There are countless email forums for jazz-related topics. This list works  so
well because of its radio focus. Broader focus means more emails, dilution of
 content.

other Ed

http://www.aol.com.