[JPL] JPL Payment Information ACT NOW

Tom Mallison tomthejazzman at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 1 12:39:01 EST 2007

GOTO http://www.jazzweek.com/  and check the box on the left side of the JazzWeek home page
to make your contribution.  They accept credit cards and PayPal.

Thanks for all the support expressed here over the past day -- it's
pretty overwhelming. It has always been our intention for this list to
remain free. Several sponsors have stepped forward to support this list
over the past day.

While we're not going to charge for the list and will continue to make
complimentary issues of the PDF magazine available, it was suggested by
one of the list subscribers that we make it possible for people to make
a voluntary donation. We have set up a PayPal donation button on the
JazzWeek website at http://www.jazzweek.com/ -- the button is available
on the left side of each page. Your support will help keep the
operation going and will make it possible for us to add online content
and features that have been in the planning stages for a while. We have
left the donation amount blank; some have suggested $25 a year but any
amount would be appreciated.
Thanks again,
Ed
http://www.jazzweek.com/

Thanks for acting promptly and showing your appreciation to Ed for his dedication, commitment and desire to promote Jazz.
ALOHA
Tom