[JPL] WEMU on board

Linda Yohn lyohn at emich.edu
Thu Mar 1 15:31:16 EST 2007

Hello all,

Sorry for not being more active of late on the list.  Tons going on at
WEMU and it's gonna be real good...just have more than usual stuff to
do.

WEMU will pay to keep the JPL going.  The forum for our discussion of
our special issues and unique concerns with regard to jazz is
different from any other.  We hope Ed can hire help!

I am sorry that many on the list do not enjoy reading playlists.  I
post them because WEMU is not mediaguide monitored.  It is a way for
me to communicate the sound of WEMU to a broad base of important
individuals.  If however, general consensus is that the information is
overkill, then I'll stop submitting our lists to the JPL.

Linda

Linda Yohn
WEMU Music Director
lyohn at emich.edu