[JPL] WEMU on board

Jim Wilke jwilke123 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 1 17:32:06 EST 2007

Linda, and others...

I regret the remark which was partially in jest - but it seems there
are a lot of backfired jokes anymore!

Keep posting them with "playlist" in the subject line and those who
wish to read them may do so, and those who are not directly impacted by
playlists may easily delete them.

Keep up the good work.

Jim

Jim Wilke