[JPL] Nat Adderley Jr.

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 19:32:40 EST 2007

Just curious......when I was producing my Luther Vandross show for my R&B Chronicles program I noticed that Nat Adderley Jr. was his music director and pianist. On one of the live recordings he took a couple nice solos. Granted there wasn't much stretching out room in that bag but he sounded good. Somewhat on the smooth side but perhaps that was because of the gig. Does anyone know if he has done any straight up jazz recordings? Thanks,

  Jae Sinnett