Lawrence Lebo lawrencelebo at lawrencelebo.com
Fri Mar 2 00:30:07 EST 2007

   To: Ed and the Jazz
   I  couldn't  imagine     reading  it everyday. Being th   around  the  world,  the  JPL  is  th   and feel  connected  to  my  peeps!!  I   ethnomusicologist  point of view, there is no    information  including; data regarding past and prese   and  past and present jazz culture. And besides all tha   all just fascinating!!!

   Here  in  L.A.,  one  c   even  though  I  am a small inde   next release out, I'm in for $50.
    Peace
   Lawrence Lebo

   On The Air Records, Tarzana, CA 91356

   [1]www.lawrencelebo.com &n