[JPL] Have you heard M-pact

Blaise Lantana blaise.lantana at riomail.maricopa.edu
Fri Mar 2 02:17:00 EST 2007

In the spirit of sharing something that is new and good,
I just interviewed the 6 piece vocal group M-Pact who are here in Phoenix
for a couple of concerts; they've been in Seattle so I'm sure Jim has played
them.  They are just amazing and I hadn't received any of their product
before.  Have any of you been playing them?  They're in the style of Take 6
but they do some jazz standards like "My Favorite Things" and "Night and
Day".  Just in case you haven't heard them you can catch some of the cuts
from their new CD at M-pact.com
http://www.m-pact.com/

You know they are good if I'm recommending a vocal.

Blaise Lantana
Music Director
KJZZ Phoenix
Streaming at kjzz.org