[JPL] Contributions, playlists, etc

TradeSecrets/Mancuso's TradeSecrets at comcast.net
Fri Mar 2 14:23:36 EST 2007

I can't imagine how we'd have any sense of a jazz radio community without
the JPL and Ed!

Our $50 is in hat.

Whole playlists are cool and we enjoy greatly as it stimulates us by
reminding us of artist and tunes, but perhaps posting the new releases
featured might be one way to go?

Here's ours.

Peace - Jan & Ric Mancuso/KMHD Portland, OR

The Night KMHD 89.1 Thurs. 9 - midnight

New Releases featured 3/1/07

Randy Crawford/Joe Sample   Feelin' Good
Feelin' Good/PRA

Diane Reeves                Lush Life
Lush Life/Emi

Hot Club of San Francisco w/David Grisman   Sway
Yerba Buena Bounce/Reference Recordings

Rochelle House              Helianthella (Little Sunflower)
Dreams of Love/Rochouserecords.com

Joe Lovano                  Blue Sketches
Streams of Expression/EMU

Rufus & Bethany             900 Miles
900 Miles/ Hyena

Eric Bibb                   In My Father's House
Diamond Days/Telarc Blues

Atlas Soul                  Quiere Me Veras
Mabrouka/Cosmos Productions

Brian Trainor               Guilty
Why Try to Change Me Now?/Summit

Wayne Wallace               Benin
Dedication/Patois

Nina Simone                 Here Comes the Sun/Francois K remix
Remixed & Reimagined/RCA