[JPL] JPL will remain free but voluntary donations accepted

Laffinred at aol.com Laffinred at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 14:27:35 EST 2007

In a message dated 03/02/2007 6:32:44 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
mark at groovmarketing.com writes:

If  people dig and appreciate the JPL….they should pony up

That's right, enough of the neigh-sayers....we live in an age of
entitlement...but what makes us feel entitled to Ed's labors without doing our  fair
share and making a contribution...this forum cannot survive without  someone
holding the reigns...and our editor should be able to count  on our support. Enough
of the analysis,
25 bucks is bupkes(nothing)...if this goes against your personal  philosophy,
so be it...may you feel a pang of guilt everytime you peruse the  listing.

staying tuned,
reebs
reebs
http://www.aol.com.