[JPL] Playlist : "Primetime Jazz" * Friday March 2nd * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Fri Mar 2 20:42:14 EST 2007

This is my playlist for "Primetime Jazz", Friday March 2nd, heard on Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia) now from 7-9pm (CST).

Many thanks to all the fine artists and labels who continue to support great Jazz being heard in this part of the world.

Greg Fisher
for Radio Adelaide 101.5 FM
streaming live 24/7 at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au

2007 - March
Friday (What's New?)     2/03/2007    Primetime Jazz    Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Leonisa Ardizzone Quartet / Afraid Of Heights / Anthropology / Ardijenn Music
Paul Carr / Just Noodlin' / Just Noodlin' / Jazz Karma Records
Nate Najar Trio / I'm All Smiles / I'm All Smiles / Blue Line Music
* Greg Chako / Where We Find Ourselves / Wave Of Love / Chako Productions
Wayne Wallace / The Reckless Search For Beauty / Tune Up / Patios Records
Wayne Wallace / Dedication / Mr. Day / Patios Records
Michelle Gregoire / Reaching / Miles Away / Boat House Records
Elisabeth Lohninger / The Only Way Out Is Up / Mirage / Lofish Music
Bruce Eisenbeil / Carnival Skin / Journey To Strange / Nemu Records
* Jamie Oehlers / The Assemblers / The Assemblers / Jazzhead Records
MB3 / Jazz Hits Vol 1 / Milestones / Mel Bay Records
Michael Brecker / Time Is Of The Essence / Arc Of The Pendulum / Verve
Joe Locke Geoffrey Keezer Group / Live In Seattle / Van Gogh By Numbers / Origin Records
Brecker Brothers / Out Of The Loop / Harpoon / GRP Records
Andrew Distel / Stepping Out Of A Dream / You Stepped Out Of A Dream / Independent-Madandy

* denotes Australian artist(s) on recording