[JPL] KRFC FT COLLINS --- The 03/02/07 "PlayList" of Peter L.Poses, Host of "OverNight Jazz: The Soundz Of Surprize" --- www.krfcfm.org

Peter Poses pposes at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 3 04:02:07 EST 2007

	 	The 03/02/07 "PlayList" of Peter L. Poses, Host of "OverNight Jazz:
		The Soundz Of Surprize" from 'Round MidNight Thurzz. to 6AM Fri. on 		KRFC
FT COLLINS (CO), "HomeGrown Community Radio" --- 88.9FM ---
		www.krfcfm.org. Poses is Associate Editor of "The Rocky Mountain Jazz
		Beat", contributin' a weekly column, "The SOS" (The Soundz Of
		Surprize",for www.rockymountainjazz.com, The Jazz.com for N. CO & The
		Front Range, Ned Radinsky, Publisher/Editor-In-Chief and Jazz
		Photographer.

		Themezz: Reality & Fantasy; Home & Away; and Spring.
		Up-Comin' Gigzz:  Ralph Sharon; Matt Wilson (The Arts & Crafts 			Band;
Convergence; & Kurt Elling;Bobby Shew; Lenore Raphael; Ralph 		Sharon;
UNC/Greeley Jazz Fest.
		CD/Artist Releases: Nelson Hinds(S-P);Wil Swindler (HojNojMusic).
		Convergence(Capri); Jeff Darrohn (Jazzed Media).

	(Artist - Track - Album - Label)

	1ST HR. --- ('Round MidNight - 1 AM).

	Monk's Music Trio - 'Round Midnight - Monk's Bones - CMB
	Mike Holober - Nancy - Wish List - Sons Of Sound
	Ray Kennedy Trio - The Dreamer - Plays The Music Of Arthur Schwartz -
Arbors 	Jazz
	Jane Stuart- Out Of This World - Beginning To See The Light - S-P
	Bunny Berigan - In A Mist - A Melody From The Sky - Jazz Legends
	Thomas Marriott - So Near, So Far - Both Sides Of The Fence - Origin
	Kurt Elling - Never NeverLand - Close Your Eyes - Blue Note
	Will Bernard - Share The Sea - Party Hats - Palmetto
	Allen Vache - Air Mail Special - AV: With Benny In MInd - Arbors Jazz

	2ND HR. --- (1 - 2AM).

	John La Barbera - Pythodd Fellows - Fantazm - Jazz Compass
	Mike Marshall/Hamilton De Holanda - BIG Country - New Words/Nova Palavras -
Adventure Music
	Jeff Darrohn - 60 T-Bird - 60 T-Bird - Jazzed Media
	Joan Crowe - Bird Of A Wire - Bird On A Wire - S-P
	Larry Ham - Softly As In A Morning Sunrise - Carousel - S-P
	Nelson Hinds - Hollywood Blues - Streamin' - S-P
	Veronica Nunn - I'm Old Fashioned - Standard Delivery - Dead Horse Records
	Dexter Gordon - "Lady Iris B' - RVG Sampler - EMI/Blue Note
	Marlene Ver Planck - You Must Believe In Spring - Audiophile

	3RD HR. --- (2 - 3AM).

	Wil Swindler/Stephen Smith  - Feynman's Flower - Chamb er Jazz Ensemble -
NohJohMusic
	Convergence - 5 Years Ago - Modern Man - Capri
	Bobby Shew - Cancao Nocturna - Cancao Amor: The Music Of Reed Kotler -
Torii
	Grant Stewart - Wifes & Lovers - In The Still Of The Night - Sharp Nine
	Matt Ray - Where Were You When I Needed You? - Lost In NY - CAP
	Randy Crawford & Joe Sample - MidNight Cowboy - Feeling Good - PRA
	Vic Juris/Jimmy Bruno/Corey Christiansen - Freedom Jazz Dance - Mel Bay

	4TH HR. (3 - 4AM).

	WDR BIG Band w/ Patti Austin - Swanee - Avant Gershwin - Rendevous
	Romero Lubambo - Just The Two Of Us - Softly - MaxJazz
	John McNeil - Internal Hurdles - East Coast Cool - OmniTone
	Alister Spence Trio - Luminescence Intro - Mercury - Rufus
Records/Universal
	Alister Spence Trio - Luminescence - Mercury - Rufus Records/Universal
	Matt Wilson/Arts & Crafts Band - The Bat - The Scenic
	Route - Palmetto
	Kendra Shank - Bird Alone - A Spirit Free: Abbey Lincoln
	Songbook - Challenge
	Wayne Wallace - Nadie - The ReckLess Search For Beauty - Patois
	Benny Reid - Findings: A Quest For Peace - Findings - Concord

	5TH HR. --- (4 - 5AM).

	Abram Wilson - Looking To The Outside - AW Ride!: Ferris Wheel To The
Modern 	Day - Dune
	Teri Roiger - Maybe - Still Life - Maki Records
	Lenore Raphael - Sweet Little Sambe - The Whole Truth - S-P/Swingin'Fox
	Nate Najar - Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most - I'm All Smiles - S-P
	Dave Valentin - House Of The Sun - Come Fly With Me - High Note
	Sherri Roberts - Tell Me My Name - The Sky Couls Send You - Pacific Coast
Jazz
	Steve Turre - Da Blues - Keep Searchin' - High Note
	OctoBop - Ballad - Very Early - Mystic Lane
	Alex Garcia - Nuevo Amanecer/New Dawn - Espiritu Optimista/UpLifting
pirit 	- AfroMantra
	Jane Stuart- Through A Long & Sleepless Night - Beginning To See The
Light - 	Ralph Sharon - Show Boat Medley - The Essential Collection: The
Ralph Sharon 	Trio - Avid Music

	6TH HR. --- (5 - 6AM).

	David Sanford & Thye Pittsburgh Collective - Alchemy - Live! At The
Knitting 	Factory - Oxingale
	Todd Isler - When I Get There - Two Step: Duets & Beyond - Takedimi
	Travis Shook - Nothing Like You - Awake - Full Gallop
	Soweto Kinch - Out There - A Life In The Day Of B19: Tales Of The Tower
Block - Dune
	Joey DeFrancesco - Little Girl Blue - JDF: Live!(At Yoshi's)The Authorized
	Bootleg - Concord Jazz
	Diva - Titter Pipes - A Tommy Newsome Tribute - S-P
	Andrew Distel - The Way I Feel Inside - Steppin' Out Of A Dream - S-P
	Dean Schmidt - Bolivian Bonite W/ The Big Watch - I Know Nothing - OA2
	The Latin Giants - Frenzy - Play The Music Of The Palladium - Gigante
	Frank Morgan - All Blues - City Nights - S-P