[JPL] WRIR "Bebop & Beyond with Mr Jazz" playlist 3-4-07

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Sun Mar 4 14:47:50 EST 2007

Posted on behalf of Mr Jazz, Mike Gourrier

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

HOUR # 1

Horace Silver/We've Got Silver @ Six/Hardbop Grandpop/Impulse
Bradford Hayes/My Sons/The Jazz LIfe/Intensity Music/2007
Harry Connick,Jr./New Orleans/ Chanson du Vieux Carre/Marsalis Music/
2007
Jim Neely/Speak Low/Boneyard/Origin/2007
Octobop/Goodbye Porkpie Hat/Very Early/Mystic Lane
Zvonimir Tot Trio/Lady Agatha/Blue Quest/Grooveart Records
Nathan Eklund Group/Totem Pole/the Crooked Line/Jazz Excursion/2007
Ray Brown Trio/Fly Me To The Moon/Some of my best friends are...
Guitarists/Telarc
Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble/King/Prgamatic Optimism/360 Music

HOUR #2

James Williams/Havana Days/Alter Ego/Sunnyside
Wes Montgomery/Montgomeryland Funk/Far Wes/Pacific Jazz
Ornette Coleman/Law Years/The Complete Science Fiction Sessions/
Columbia
Scott Whitfield/I'm A Romantic Sap/Speaking of Love/Summit/2007
Kerry Strayer/Funk In Deep Freeze/Play it Where it Lays/KSM
Nate Najar Trio/What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life?/I'm All Smiles
2007
Brian Bromberg/Cantaloupe Island/Upright/Artistry/2007
Scott Burns/Storm Rising/Passages/Origin
Ella Fitgerald /Somethings Gotta Give/Classic Jazz/Time-Life

Mike Gourrier, host
"Bebop and Beyond with Mr Jazz"
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
PO BOX 4787