[JPL] playlist - "My Favorite Things" with Russ Neff for the week of 03/04/07

MFT Jazz mft at mftjazz.com
Sun Mar 4 16:40:42 EST 2007

This week's music on */My Favorite Things <http://www.mftjazz.com>/*,
the online jazz radio show produced & hosted by Russ Neff.

    * Tangerine - Dr. John - Mercernary
    * Everything I Love - Ray Brown Trio with Ralph Moore - Moore Makes 4
    * Jitterbug Waltz - BMR4 - Turning Point
    * Limehouse Blues - Bob Wilber/Kenny Davern - Summit Reunion
    * How High The Moon - Erroll Garner - Gemini
    * Kermit's Second Line - Kermit Ruffins - Kermit Ruffins
    * It's A Lazy Afternoon - Phil Kelly - My Museum
    * Cotton Tail - Michael Moore/Bill Charlap - Michael Moore/Bill Charlap
    * Star-Crossed Lovers - Wessell Anderson - Live At The Village Vanguard
    * Relax - Buck Hill - Relax