[JPL] PLAYLIST: Jazzman 3-4-2007

Tom Mallison tomthejazzman at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 5 09:16:07 EST 2007

For those of you interested in looking at PlayLists.
3-4-2007 TomtheJazzman
WTEB-89.3, WKNS-90.3
WBJD-91.5, WZNB-88.5
Greenville - 88.1

6:00 PM
6:00 PM Carole King Jazzman   Ode
6:00 PM Matt Wilson Tenderly   Palmetto
6:03 PM Brubeck Brothers Bullwinkle's Revenge   Koch Classics
6:12 PM Russell Malone Heartstrings   MAXJAZZ
6:22 PM Steve Turre My Funny Valentine   HighNote
6:27 PM Grady Tate Teach Me Tonight   Half Note
6:33 PM Harry Connick, Jr. Ash Wednesday   Marsalis
6:40 PM Andy Narell Baby Steps   Heads Up
6:45 PM Arthur Prysock/Betty Joplin This Guy's In Love Wit You Milestone
6:50 PM Bobby Hutcherson Love Samba Blue Note
6:57 PM Bob DeVos Willow Weep For Me   Savant
7:00 PM
7:09 PM Charles Tolliver  With Love   Blue Note
7:30 PM Romero Lubambo Just The Two Of Us   MAXJAZZ
7:35 PM MB3 On Green Dolphin Street   Mel Bay
7:42 PM Dave Valentin Easy Street   HighNote
7:47 PM Tia Fuller The Olive Leaf And Dove   Mack Avenue
7:54 PM Nilson Matta Bossa For Copacabana   Blue Toucan
7:59 PM Hendrik Meurkens Triste   Zoho
8:00 PM
8:06 PM Matt Wilson In Touch With Dewey   Palmetto
8:14 PM Wayne Wallace Rhythm & Rhyme   Patois  8:25 PM Paul Carr But Not For Me   Jazz Karma
8:32 PM Stefano Bollani For All We Know   ECM
8:38 PM Steve Kuhn Stella By Starlight   Blue Note
8:46 PM Scott Hamilton You Go To My Head   Concord
8:53 PM Regina Carter Cinema Paradiso   Verve
8:59 PM Nick Russo Dinda   Self-Released
9:00 PM
9:08 PM Giacomo Gates Milestones   9804 / Origin
9:15 PM Gerry Mulligan/Chet Baker My Funny Valentine  Riverside
9:18 PM The Brecker Brothers Sneakin' Up Behind You   GRP
9:22 PM Dr. Lonnie Smith Blue Moment   Palmetto
9:31 PM 'Papa' John DeFrancesco The House Of The Rising Sun  &bsp;Savant
9:36 PM David 'Fathead' Newman Old Folks   HighNote
9:43 PM Bill Charlap Valse   Blue Note
9:46 PM Conrad Herwig Sketches Of Spain   Half Note
10:00 PM
10:11 PM Greg Chako Wave Of Love   Self-Released
10:19 PM Paul Carr Alfie   Jazz Karma
10:28 PM Tierney Sutton Band Make Someone Happy   Telarc Jazz
10:32 PM David 'Fathead' Newman Naima   HighNote
10:39 PM Larry Vuckovich Under Paris Skies Impressions   Tetrachord
10:44 PM Dave Valentin Come Fly With Me   HighNote
10:49 PM Steve Turre Faded Beauty   HighNote
10:57 PM Jason Moran Arizona Landscape   Blue Note