[JPL] wynton

Hudson, B. H. bhhudson at nccu.edu
Mon Mar 5 11:43:45 EST 2007

For the younger crowd, how about Mos Def ? He's down with jazz. Remember
his work with josh at wbgo on trane special?

Having looked at the jpl responses, I must have missed something
somewhere. Wynton can speak on my behalf anytime. He is eloquent and
passionate and his new CD is his best yet, on many different levels. I
think it deserves the attention it is getting.

The trick is getting more air time for other great players' projects as
well by using good marketing expertise that Blue Note/EMI seems to be
taking advantage of.

BH Hudson

WNCU-FM