[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 03.05.07

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Mar 5 19:30:12 EST 2007

"Stolen Moments"  Play List 03.05.07

KZYX/KZYZ 90.7 FM/91.5 FM

Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Allan Vache - Avalon - With Benny in Mind - Arbors
Julian Yeo - Stepping Out With My Baby - Old New Borrowed Blue - Self
Produced
Ray Kennedy - Where Do I Go From You? - Plays The Music of Arthur
Schwartz - Arbors
Jeff Newell's New-Trad Octet - Stars and Stripes Forever - Brownstone
- Bluejazz

Veronica Nunn - Surrey With The Fringe On Top - Standard Delivery -
Dead Horse
Larry Ham - Title Cut - Carousel - West Village Music
David 'Fathead' Newman - Alfie - Life - HighNote

Various - Little Pixie - One More:The Summary Music of Thad Jones,
Vol 2 - IPO
Hod O'Brian - If You Could See Me Now - Live At Blues Alley Third Set
- Reservoir
Winton Marsalis - Love and Broken Hearts - From the Plantation to the
Penitentiary - Blue Note

Will Bernard - White Elephant Sale - Party Hats -  Palmetto
Russell Gunn - All Blues - Plays Miles - High Note
Randy Crawford & Joe Sample - But Beatiful - Feelng Good - PRA

Harry Connick - Someday You'll Be Coming - danson du vieu carre' -
Marsalis/Rounder
Bethany and Rufus - Title Cut -  900 Miles - Hyena
Sylvain Luc - This Never Happened Before - Jokn - Dreyfus

Enrico Rava - The Wind - The Words and The Days - ECM
Steve Kuhn - Clotilde - Live At Birdland - Blue Note
Larry Willis - Nardis - Blue Fable - HighNote

Pablo Aslan - La Cachila - Buenos Aires Tango Standards - Zoho
Dean Schmidt - Suffering Through The Beauty - I Know Nothing - Origin
Norah Jones - Not My Friend - Not Too Late - Blue Note

Bob Florence - Guiding Star - Erternal Licks and Grooves - Mama
Matt Wilson - The Bat - The Scenic Route -  Palmetto

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM

KZYX/KZYZ