[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid . 3/5

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Mar 6 00:50:38 EST 2007

Monday, March 5, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Monday Night Spotlight   Nina Simone

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Nina Simone: It Might As Well Be Spring, The Amazing Nina Simone/At Town hall
(Collectables 6206)

8:11am
Nina Simone: Something To Live For, Sings Duke Ellington/At Carnegie Hall
(Collectables 6414)

8:14pm
Nina Simone: That's All, Folksy Nina/Nina With Strings (Collectables 6208)

8:17pm
Nina Simone: Let It Be Me, The Rising Sun Collection (Just A Memory 0004)

8:26pm
Nina Simone: My Baby Just Care For Me, Little Girl Blue (Bethlehem 30942)

8:30pm
Nina Simone: Mood Indigo, Pastel Blues/Let It All Out (Mercury 846663)

8:32pm
Nina Simone: Can't Get Out Of This Mood, The Amazing Nina Simone/At Town hall
(Collectables 6206)

8:35pm
Nina Simone: Just In Time, Live At The Village Gate (Collectables 5438)

8:45pm
Nina Simone: Do I Move You, The Blues (Novus 3101)

8:47pm
Nina Simone: In The Dark, Sings The Blues (RCA/Legacy 73334)

8:50pm
Nina Simone: Wild Is The Wind, Wild Is The Wind/High Priestess Of Soul
(Mercury 846892)

8:59pm
Nina Simone: Plain Gold Ring, Little Girl Blue (Bethlehem 30042)

9:04pm
Nina Simone: Just Say I Love Him, A Single Women (Elektra 61503)

9:07pm
Nina Simone: Rags And Old Iron, Forbidden Fruit/At Newport (Collectables 6207)

9:11pm
Nina Simone: Black Swann, Sings Duke Ellington/At Carnegie Hall (Collectables
6414)

9:20pm
Nina Simone: Silver City Bound, Folksy Nina/Nina With Strings (Collectables
6208)

9:25pm
Nina Simone: Love Your Lovin' Ways, Wild Is The Wind/High Priestess Of Soul
(Mercury 846-892)

9:28pm
Nina Simone: The Look Of Love, Silk And Soul (RCA/Legacy 8287673335)

9:33pm
Nina Simone: My Man's Gone Now, The Best Of Nina Simone (BMG 4374)

9:37pm
Nina Simone: He Was Too Good To Me, Live At The Village Gate (Collectables
5438)

9:42pm
Nina Simone: If I Should Lose You, Wild Is The Wind/High Priestess Of Soul
(Mercury 846892)

9:46pm
Nina Simone: Don't Smoke In Bed, In Concert/I Put A Spell On You (Mercury
846543)

9:53pm
Nina Simone: Pirate Jenny, In Concert/I Put A Spell On You (Mercury 846543)

10:05pm
Nina Simone: Forbidden Fruit, Forbidden Fruit/At Newport (Collectables 6207)

10:09pm
Nina Simone: Take Me To The Water/I'm Going Back Home, Wild Is The Wind/High
Priestess Of Soul (Mercury 846892)

10:15pm
Nina Simone: Children Go Where I Send You, Live At The Village Gate
(Collectables 5438)

10:25pm
Nina Simone: Images, Pastel Blues/Let It All Out (Mercury 846663)

10:28pm
Nina Simone: Four Women, Ultimate (Verve 314539050)

10:32pm
Nina Simone: To Be Young Gifted And Black, Forever Young Gifted And Black
(RCA/Legacy 8287674413)

10:45pm
Nina Simone: Don't Explain, Pastel Blues/Let It All Out (Mercury 846663)

10:49pm
Nina Simone: You Can Have Him I Don't Want Him, The Amazing Nina Simone/At
Town hall (Collectables 6206)

10:55pm
Nina Simone: The Other Woman/Cottoned Eyed Joe, Sings Duke Ellington/At
Carnegie Hall (Collectables 6414)

11:05am
Nina Simone: I Loves You Porgy, Little Girl Blue (Bethlehem 6028)

11:09pm
Nina Simone: Twelfth Of Never, Folksy Nina/Nina With Strings (Collectables
6208)

11:12pm
Nina Simone: Lilac Wine, Wild Is The Wind/High Priestess Of Soul (Mercury
846892)

11:16am
Nina Simone: Porgy, Forbidden Fruit/At Newport (Collectables 6207)

11:25pm
Nina Simone: House Of The Rising Sun, Live At The Village Gate (Collectables
5438)

11:31pm
Nina Simone: Why? The King Of Love Is Dead, Forever Young Gifted And Black
(RCA/Legacy 8287674413)

11:43pm
Nina Simone: Come Ye, Wild Is The Wind/High Priestess Of Soul (Mercury 846892)

11:47pm
Nina Simone: Westwind, Forever Young Gifted And Black (RCA/Legacy 8287674413)

Airtimes are approximate. Monday, March 5, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Eric Jackson
8 pm - mid Mon - Thurs
WGBH Boston
89.7 FM