[JPL] Jazz RADIO

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Tue Mar 6 15:22:46 EST 2007

In a message dated 3/6/2007 3:15:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jwilke123 at comcast.net writes:

<<..I know, we did it all wrong by today's standards, but jazz  record sales
were actually better then than now.  That's kind  of interesting, isn't
it?..>>

Hey, Jim, if this radio thing doesn't work out, you could write a book!
Seriously, your posts are always well-informed and well-articulated; have you
ever thought of penning something in hard cover?

Ed

http://www.aol.com.