[JPL] "Gnujazz", Mondays 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., 3-5-07, on KSJS-FM with Brad Stone

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Tue Mar 6 16:45:51 EST 2007

2:00
Ari Hoenig - Inversations - Anthropology; Dark News; Rapscallion Cattle
- Dreyfus
*Stephen Riley - Easy to Remember - The Sheik of Araby; Yesterdays -
Steeplechase
Abram Wilson - Ride! Ferris Wheel To The Modern Day Delta - I Want More
For Me Than This; The Albert Jenkins Story; LIfe Ain't So Bad; I Wan It
All; Looking To The Outside - Dune

3:00
Pablo Aslan - Buenas Aires Tango Standards - Loca Bohemia - Zoho
Skip Wilkins Quintet - Volume 1 - No Parking - Dream Box Media
Billy Cobham - Drum 'n' Voice 2 - Ozone (parts 1 & 2) - Just Groove
Kendra Shank - A Spirit Free: Abbey Lincoln Songbook - Not To Worry -
Challenge
Falkner Evans Trio - Climbing The Gates - Climbing The Gates - CAP
Tia Fuller - Healing Space - Ebonics - Mack Ave
Wayne Wallace - The Reckless Search For Beauty - Tune Up - Patois
Randy Crawford/Joe Sample - Feeling Good - Save Your Love For Me - PRA
Matt Wilson's Arts & Crafts - The Scenic Route - Rejoicing - Palmetto

4:00
Kenny Werner - Lawn Chair Society - Lo's Garden - Blue Note
Larry Willis - Blue Fable - Insidious Behavior - High Note
BarenBregge/Russo - A Thousand Eyes - The Night Has A Thousand Eyes -
Summit
Wayne Bergeron - Plays Well With Others - You Hid What In The
Sousaphone? - Concord
Zvonomir Tot Trio - Blue Quest - Fugue for Mr. N.P. - Groove Arts
Chie Imaizumi - Unfailing Kindness - Adversity - Capri
Octobop - Very Early - Powder Puff - Mystic Lane
Dean Schmidt - I Know Nothing - Her Smile Will Last A Lifetime - OA2
*Andy Narell - Tatoom - Izo's Mood - Heads Up

* audience response