[JPL] KRFC Top Spins for Feb. 24th – Mar. 2nd, 2007

eflash17 at comcast.net eflash17 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 6 18:05:42 EST 2007

Hi Everybody!

Time keeps flying by, spring has finally arrived, and it's time for more weekly charts from your favorite community radio station!  Enjoy!!

Charts are also up on the website (krfcfm.org) and posted on the library door and the red studio wall.

Thanks,
Dennis

KRFC Top Spins for Feb. 24th – Mar. 2nd, 2007

Top 30

1. RUTHIE FOSTER - The Phenomenal Ruthie Foster Bl
2. JORMA KAUKONEN - Stars in My Crown F/A
3. VARIOUS ARTISTS - Putumayo Presents: Women Of The World: Acoustic W
4. ERIC BIBB - Diamond Days Bl
5. VARIOUS ARTISTS - Top 20 Choruses 2006 Bs
6. VARIOUS ARTISTS - What It Is! Fk
7. AIR - Pocket Symphony E
8. RICHIE FURAY - The Heartbeat of Love R L
9. HEAD FOR THE HILLS - Robbers Roost A L
***********10. NORAH JONES - Not Too Late    R
11. LUCY KAPLANSKY - Over the Hills F
12. OTIS TAYLOR - Definition of a Circle Bl
13. VARIOUS ARTISTS - Sucking the 70s - Back in the Saddle Again R
14. KEB’ MO’ – Suitcase Bl
15. CHRIS THILE - How to Grow a Woman From the Ground Bg
***********16. THOMAS MARRIOTT - Both Sides Of The Fence J
17. NORTH CREGG - The Roseland Barndance C
18. CAETANO VELOSO - Cê W
19. VARIOUS ARTISTS - Putumayo Presents: A New Groove W
20. APPLES IN STEREO - New Magnetic Wonder R L
21. BOULDER ACOUSTIC SOCIETY – Now A L
22. BILL CALLAHAN - Woke On A Whale Heart R
23. NEKO CASE - Live from Austin TX A
24. JOE ELY - Happy Songs From Rattlesnake Gulch A
25. RICKIE LEE JONES - The Sermon on Exposition Boulevard R
26. FUNKIPHINO - Rise Above Fk L
27. WOLFMOTHER – Wolfmother R
28. DIANA JONES - My Remembrance of You A
29. THE SEA AND CAKE – Everybody R
30. YOKO ONO - Yes, I'm a Witch E

Top 10 Jazz

1. THOMAS MARRIOTT - Both Sides Of The Fence
2. MB3 - Jazz Hits Volume 1
3. JOEY DEFRANCESCO - Live: The Authorized Bootleg
4. ALISTER SPENCE TRIO - Mercury
5. JANE STUART - Beginning to See the Light
6. MATT WILSON - The Scenic Route
7. BENNIE MAUPIN ENSEMBLE - Penumbra
8. OCTOBOP - Very Early
9. JOE ZAWINUL - Brown Street