[JPL] playlist: New Edge 3/6/07

Ken Field ken at kenfield.org
Tue Mar 6 22:59:01 EST 2007

Here is the playlist for the 3/6/07 edition of The New Edge,
a two hour radio program airing Tuesday afternoons from 2-4pm
on WMBR 88.1FM in Cambridge, MA, and webcasting at http://www.wmbr.org.

The New Edge is devoted to creative and innovative instrumental music.

Complete playlists are available at http://newedge.home.att.net

Let me know if you'd prefer to be removed from this email list.

ARTIST/CD/LABEL/TRACK
Compagnie Christian Vieussens/Noche en Vela/CIRMA/Arc 96
Lemon Jelly/Lost Horizons/XL Recordings/Experiment Number Six
Mikael Karlsson & Rob Stephenson/Dog/Please/Delicate Bob Nine
Mikael Karlsson & Rob Stephenson/Dog/Please/Schweet
Phillip Bimstein/Larkin Gifford's Harmonica/Starkland/As Plain In My Mind As Yesterday
Yellow6/Painted Sky/Resonant/Requiem For Julian
Shaman's Dream/Dance:Dream:Dance/Sounds True/Istanbul Dubphonics
The Boston Typewriter Orchestra/The Revolution Will Be Typewritten/BTO/QWERTY Waltz
Jonathan Biss/Schumann: Fantasie, Kreisleriana, Arabeske/EMI Classics/Kreisleriana, op.16 III
Ennio Morricone/We All Love Ennio Morricone/Sony/Malena (Yo-Yo Ma)
Michael Halaas/The Lucidity Project/Birds Can Fly/Waiting
Peter Zummo/Zummo With An X/New World/Slow Heart
The Claudia Quintet/Semi-Formal/Cuneiform/Susan
John Hollenbeck/Quartet Lucy/Composers Recordings/Constant Conversation
Flatlands Collective/Flatlands Collective/Skycap/Longtones
Anat Fort/A Long Story/ECM/Just Now, Var. II
Pariah/A First Rate Education/Pariah Music/Done
Joane Hetu/Nouvelle Musique D'hiver/Actuelle/La Marmotte
André Duchesne/Cordes À Danser/Actuelle/Cowboy Ahuri Dans Une Forêt De Cheminées
Niklas Winter Quartet/Piae Cantiones/Abovoice/Ave Funda Davidis
Lemon Jelly/Lost Horizons/XL Recordings/Closer
--
------
Ken Field   http://kenfield.org

Tuesday afternoon 2-4pm Eastern Time