[JPL] "From the Plantation to the Penitentiary" - to The Jazz Standard?

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Wed Mar 7 15:10:56 EST 2007

In a message dated 3/7/2007 1:27:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jaejazz at yahoo.com writes:

<<..And by the way, who are you addressing when you say..."okay  got that,
you're both Wynton fans." See, I'm writing to you not around or at  you. That's
courtesy 101..>>

Since Jim's post cited and extracted previous posts from you and Bobby
Jackson, it was obvious to me that he meant you and Bobby Jackson. If I'm wrong,
I'm sure someone will correct me.

Ed

http://www.aol.com.