[JPL] "From the Plantation to the Penitentiary" - to The Jazz Standard?

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Wed Mar 7 16:05:08 EST 2007

In a message dated 3/7/2007 3:53:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jaejazz at yahoo.com writes:

<<.. Well then it should be addressed to me and Bobby. Like  I'm addressing
you now. That's my point which apparently you missed. Just like  you are
"referring" to me at the moment. "You." I think it's disrespectful.  You obviously
don't think so..>>

Guilty: I guess I'm missing the point, Jae. If individuals are posting in a
public (or semi-public) forum and someone is responding to a specific post (or
 two), why is it impolite or disrespectful to address them in return? Should
he  have said "the two folks whose posts are excerpted below are obviously
Wynton  fans..."?

Ed
http://www.aol.com.