[JPL] Playlist: WCVE-FM Richmond VA Wed 3-07

Peter Solomon psolomon at ideastations.org
Wed Mar 7 21:51:01 EST 2007

Tonight's WCVE-FM Jazz Playlist. Posted online at ideastations.org/radio.

Thanks

Peter Solomon
WCVE-FM
23 Sesame Street
Richmond VA 23235 (804) 560-8171

WCVE-FM Jazz Playlist Wednesday march 7, 2007

(Raye, DePaul Johnston) I'll Remember April (Ray Brown) Up There  -
Contemporary Original Jazz Classics - Andre Previn / Teddy Edwards -
OJCCD-3701-2

(Cole Porter) Love for Sale - Free for All - Frank Rosolino - Specialty -
OJCCD-1763-2

(Vernon Duke) Autumn in New York - In the Still of the Night - Grant
Stewart - Sharp Nine - CD 1038-2

(Wade Barnes) Passive Volition - Pragmatic Optimism - The Brooklyn
Repertory Ensemble

(Robert Glasper) G & B - In My Element - Robert Glasper - Blue Note - 0946
3 78111 2 2

(Frank Loesser) Spring Will Be a Little Late This Year - Devil's Got Your
Tongue - Abbey Lincoln - Verve / Gitanes - 314 513 574-2

8:01 NPR News

(Duke Ellington) Sultry Sunset - Duke Ellington: The Great Chicago
Concerts - Music Masters Jazz - 01612-65110-2

(Irving Mills, Duke Ellington) Sophisitcated Lady - Piano Starts Here -
Art Tatum - Legacy / Columbia - CK 64690

(Charlie Christian) Solo Flight - Charlie Christian: The Genius of the
Electric Guitar - Columbia/Legacy - Benny Goodman Orchestra Featuring
Charlie Christian - C4K 65564

(Jack Palmer, Spencer Williams) I've Found a New Baby - Lester Young Trio
- Verve - 314 521 650-2

(Harburg, Gorney) Brother, Can You Spare a Dime? - Interchanges '54 - Dave
Brubeck - Columbia - CK 47032

(Lary Willis) Insidious Behaviour - Blue Fable - Larry Willis - High Note
- HCD 7163

(Chris Washburne) Land of Nod - Land of Nod - Chris Washburne - Jazzheads
- JH 1150

(Misha Tsiganov) Always Going West - Always Going West - Misha Tisganov -
www.mishatsiganov.com

(Art Blakey) Moanin' - Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers - Blue Note -
CDP 7 46516 2

(Matt Dennis, Earl Brent) Angel Eyes - Fontessa - The Modern Jazz Quartet
- Atlantic Jazz - 1231-2

9:01 NPR News

(Charles Mingus) Pithecanthropus Erectus - Pithecanthropus Erectus -
Charles Mingus - Atlantic - 8809-2

(Ray Noble) Cherokee - Joey Defrancesco Live: The Authorized Botleg -
Concord Jazz - CCD-30123-2

(Ari Hoenig) Dark News - Inversations - Ari Hoenig - Dreyfus Jazz - Dry
36900

(Gillespie, paprelli) A Night in Tunisia - A Night at the Village Vanguard
- Sonny Rollins - Blue Note - 7243 4 99795 2 6

(Thelonious Monk) Blue Monk - Thelonious Alone in San Francisco -
Riverside - OJCCD-231-2

(Seymour Simons, Gerald Marks) All of Me - Compact Jazz: Dinah Washington
- Mercury - 830 700-2

(George and Ira Gershwin) I Was Doing All Right - Doin' Allright - Dexter
Gordon - Blue Note - CDP 7 84077