[JPL] Straight No Chaser (WSHA-FM - www.wshafm.org) 03-07-07

Bob Rogers rwsfin at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 23:57:44 EST 2007

New release*

8:06
Soweto Kinch, padz/Marcus' Crisis (A Life in the Day of B19: Tales of the
Tower Block)*
John McNeil, Waltz Helios (East Coast Cool)
Matthew Shipp, The Root (Equilibrium)
New York Electric Piano, title track (Blues in full moon)*
Rene Marie, It's Alright With Me (hear & now)
Stephen Riley, Ladybird (Easy to Remember)

9:06pm
Wayne Shorter, Yes or No (Juju)
Randy Crawford & Rio De Janiero Blue (Feeling Good)*
Wayne Wallace, Tune Up (The Reckless search for beauty)*
Kenny Werner, The 13th Day (Lawn Chair Society)*
Otis Taylor, Little Betty (Definition of a Circle)*
Abram Wilson Ride!, Blow to the head, pt. 1&2 (Ferris Wheel to the modern
day delta)*

10:06
Dominique Eade & Jed Wilson, Go gently to the water (Open)*
Larry Ham, title (Carousel)*
Bobby Shew, My Love is Yours (Cancaos Do Amor)
Rashied Ali Quintet, M.O. (Judgment Day, Vol. 1)*
Chie Imaizuma, A Change for the Better (Unfailing Kindness)*
Adam Unsworth, third time's the charm (excert this!)
Lucky Thompson, We'll be together again (Lucky in Paris)

11pm
McCoy Tyner, naima (Echos of a friend)
Keith Jarrett, Carnegie Hall Concert*
Bethany & Rufus, Asturiana*
Rob Reddy' Gift Horse, Abraham (A Hundred Jumping Devils)*

Bob Rogers
2816 Barmettler Street
Raleigh, NC 27607
WSHA - www.wshafm.org