[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 3/7

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Mar 8 01:23:31 EST 2007

Wednesday, March 7, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Calvin Keys: Naima, Hand Made Portrait (Silverado 8008)

8:19pm
Hendrik Meurkens: I Can't Get Started, New York Samba Jazz Quintet (Zoho
200701)

8:25pm
Ron Carter: Hi-Fly, So What (Blue Note 94976)

8:35pm
The Very Tall Band: Squatty Roo, What's Up (Telarc 83663)

8:43pm
Charles Tolliver: With Love, With Love (Blue Note/Mosaic 69315)

8:53pm
Alvin Terry: Parental Love, Common Denominator (Flamtap)

9:02am
Lee Morgan: You're Mine You, City Lights (Blue Note 62676)

Live interview with George W. Russell Jr.

9:08pm
George W. Russell Jr.: Little Sunflower, Schlickness (G-Dub)

9:27pm
George W. Russell Jr.: What A Mighty God We Serve, George W. Russell Jr.
(G-Dub)

9:39pm
George W. Russell Jr.: Golden, George W. Russell Jr. (G-Dub)

9:49pm
George W. Russell Jr.: Interlude, George W. Russell Jr. (G-Dub)

9:56am
George W. Russell Jr.: Wuz E Gon B?, George W. Russell Jr. (G-Dub)

10:05pm
Art Blakey: Arabia, Mosaic (Blue Note 46523)

10:14pm
Larry Willis: Rhythm-A-Ning, Blue Fable (HighNote 7163)

10:20pm
Matt Wilson: We See, The Scenic Route (Palmetto 2122)

10:28pm
Dave Brubeck: Blue Rondo A La Turk, Time Out (Columbia 8192)

10:35pm
Jay Hoggard: Take The "A" Train, Swing'em Gates (JHVM 0004)

10:40pm
Tierney Sutton: Sometimes I'm Happy, On The Other Side (Telarc 83650)

10:44pm
Paquito D'Rivera: Desafinado, Brazilian Dreams (MCG 1010)

10:53pm
Doug Carn: Infant Eyes, Infant Eyes (Black Jazz)

11:03pm
Joe Zawinul: A Remark You Made, Brown Street (Heads Up 3121)

11:14pm
Wynton Marsalis: From The Plantation To The Penitentiary, From The Plantation
To The Penitentiary (Blue Note 75675)

11:26pm
Abram Wilson: Why You Guys Laughing, Ferris Wheel To The Modern Day Delta
(Dune 016)

11:32pm
Russell Gunn: Footprints, Plays Miles (HighNote 7161)

11:41pm
Steve Herberman: Halcyon Air, Action:Reaction (Reach Music 7120)

11:48pm
Jeff Gardner: Breath, Breath (Terramar 0028)

11:54pm
Various Artists: Day Dream, Billy Strayhorn:Lush Life (Blue Note 73550)

Airtimes are approximate.