[JPL] Under 40...

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Thu Mar 8 13:44:39 EST 2007

David,

Very sad indeed to hear this story coming out of Bloomington, IN -
especially with the great School of Music there!

Brad Stone (Ph.D., Indiana University, Bloomington, 1984)

Dr. Brad Stone, Faculty Advisor
Music Director; Jazz, Blues and World
KSJS-FM
San Jose State University
San Jose, CA   95192-0094

Home Office:
9381 Durango Lane, Gilroy, CA  95020
408-848-6266
bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Music Calls: Weds., 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m., PT