[JPL] Under 40

Blaise Lantana blaise.lantana at riomail.maricopa.edu
Thu Mar 8 19:33:40 EST 2007

Hello MEW

How about if we start with who are you, since you didn't sign your name to
your post.
What is your reference point with jazz?  As in what do you listen to and
what would you include?
Do you have any radio experience?

All good music is not good radio and I am inundated with jazz players who
think they know what would be good on radio, when they have no experience
with the medium.

One of our considerations is that many of us only play jazz at night, so
even a mainstream show is already somewhat marginalized.

Looking forward to learning more about you.
Blaise Lantana
Music Director
KJZZ Phoenix
Streaming @ kjzz.org