[JPL] The Spectrum w/Derrick Lucas Playlist week of 3/4/07

Derrick Lucas dnlbka at rit.edu
Fri Mar 9 09:43:26 EST 2007

Catch The Spectrum with Derrick Lucas

Sunday's 10PM-1AM EST

WGMC JAZZ 90.1

ROCHESTER, NY

www.jazz901.org <http://www.jazz901.org/>

Spectrum Playlist week of 3/4/07

Fender Rhodes Favorites

Herbie Hancock- Hornets CTI All Stars In Concert Vol.1-CTI

Stan Getz -500 Hundred Miles High-Captain Marvel-Columbia

Donald Byrd-Love's So Far Away-Blackbyrd-Blue Note

Sun Ra-That's How I Feel-Landquidity-Evidence

Stanley Turrentine-Sister Sanctified-Cherry-CTI

Lonnie Listen Smith-Expansions-Expansions-RCA

BB King-Chains & Things-Indianola Mississippi Seeds-MCA

Lee Morgan-Angela--Lee Morgan-Blue Note

Pharaoh Sanders-Astro Traveling-Thembi-Impulse

Chuck Mangione-Self Portrait-Chuck Mangione Quartet-Mercury

Kyoto Jazz Massive-Brightness of Days-Sprits of the Sun-Compost

Kool and The Gang-Stop Look Listen to Your Heart-Music is The
Message-Delight

Cannonball Adderly-Mercy, Mercy, Mercy-Live at The Club-Capitol

Roy Hargrove-I'll Stay-Hard Groove-Verve

Sly & The Family Stone-Just Like a Baby-There's a Riot Going On-Columbia

Joe Henderson-Canyon Lady-Canyon Lady-Milestone

Miles Davis-John McLaughlin-Bitches Brew-Columbia

Norah Jones-Thinking About You-Not Too Late-Blue Note

Freddie Hubbard-Red Clay-Red Clay-CTI

Don Sebesky f/Paul Desmond -Song to a Seagull-Giant Box-CTI

Grover Washington Jr.-Inner City Blues-Inner City Blues-CTI

Donny Hathaway-The Ghetto-Live-Atco