[JPL] Playlist WCVE-FM Fri 3-09

Peter Solomon psolomon at ideastations.org
Fri Mar 9 21:47:33 EST 2007

Tonight's jazz playlist from WCVE-FM, archived at ideastations.org/radio.

Thanks

Peter Solomon
WCVE-FM
23 Sesame Street
Richmond VA 23235
(804) 560-8171

WCVE-FM Jazz Playlist Friday March 9, 2007

(Joe Ford) Landscape - Blue Fable - Larry Willi - High Note - HCD 7163

(Robert Glasper) Of Dreams to Come - In My Element - Robert Glasper - Blue
Note - 0946 3 78111 2 2

(Coots, Gillespie) You Go to My Head - A Little Moonlight - Diane Reeves -
Blue Note - 7243 5 80252 2 4

(Dean Schmidt) Eme Efe - I Know Nothing - Dean Schmidt - OA2 - 22032

(Luis A. Fernandez) El Pollo Ricardo - Buenos Aires Tango Standards -
Pablo Aslan - Zoho - ZM 200702

(Herbie Hancock) Dolphin Dance - The Awakening - Ahmad Jamal - Impulse -
IMPD-226

(Tadd Dameron) On a Misty Night - The Magic Touch - Tadd Dameron -
Riverside - OJCCD-143-2

(George and Ira Gershwin) Swanee - Avant Gershwin - Patti Austin -
Rendezvous - 51232

(George and Ira Gershwin) Bidin' My Time - Crazy for You - John Hicks -
Red Baron - AK 82761

8:01 NPR News

(Rodgers and Hart) With a Song in My Heart - Sonny's Crib - Sonny Clark -
Blue Note - CDP 7 46819 2

(Lane, Harburg) Old Devil Moon - Anita Sings the Most - Anita O'Day -
Verve - 829 577-2

(Neal Hefti) Girl Talk - Life - David Fathead Newman - High Note - HCD
7166

(Reed Kotler) Cancao Noturna - Concaos Do Amor - Bobby Shew - Torii
Records - www.toriirecords.com

(John Patton) Let 'em Roll - Let 'em Roll - John Patton - Blue Note - CDP
0777 7 89795 2 4

(Gerald Wilson) Musette - In My Time - Gerald Wilson - Mack Avenue - MAC
1025

(Gillespie, Parker) Anthropology - Theme for Monterey - Gerald Wilson
Orchestra - Mama - MMF-1021

(McCoy Tyner) Blues on the Corner - The Real McCoy - McCoy Tyner - Blue
Note - 7243 4 97807 2 9

9:01 NPR News

(Benny Carter, Sammy Cahn) Only Trust Your Heart - Pete Christlieb with
the Lori Mechem Quartet Live at the Jazz Cave - Pete Christlieb - Cognito

(Ernesto Lecuona) The Breeze and I - Both Sides of the Fence - Thomas
Marriott - Origin Records - 82474

(Benny Carter) Another Time, Another Place - Another Time, Another Place -
Ira Nepus and Steve Moore - Jazzed Media - JM 1016

(Jobim) Quiet Nights of Quiet Stars - Fourmost - Jimmy Smith - Milestone -
MCD-9184-2

(Matt Dennis, Tom Adair) The Night We Called It a Day - A Jazz date with
Chris Connor - Rhino/Atlantic - R2 71747

(Jimmy Webb) Wichita Lineman - Song and Dance - Bobby Broom - Origin
Records - 82475

(John Coltrane) Central Park West - Lost in New York - Matt Ray -
Consolidated artists productions - CAP 1005

(Heyman, Martin, Young) You've Changed - You Must Believe in Spring -
Frank Morgan - Antilles - 314 512 570-2

(Stanley Styne, Donald Kahn) A Beautiful Friendship - Brotherhood - Frank
Morgan - Concord Jazz - CCD-4640