[JPL] KRFC FT COLLINS - The 03/09/07 "PlayList" of Peter L. Poses, Host of "OverNight Jazz: The Soundz Of Surprize" --- www.krfcfm.org

Peter Poses pposes at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 10 11:16:37 EST 2007

	 	The 03/09/07 "PlayList" of Peter L. Poses, Host of "OverNight Jazz:
		The Soundz Of Surprize" from 'Round MidNight Thurzz. to 6AM Fri. on 		KRFC
FT COLLINS (CO), "HomeGrown Community Radio" --- 88.9FM ---
		www.krfcfm.org. Poses is Associate Editor of "The Rocky Mountain Jazz
		Beat", contributin' a weekly column, "The SOS" ("The Soundz Of
		Surprize") for www.rockymountainjazz.com, The Jazz.com for N. CO & The
		Front Range, Ned Radinsky, Publisher/Editor-In-Chief and Jazz
		Photographer.

		Themezz: Jack Kerouac (b. 03/12/22) (BTW, "The On The Road Scroll" is 	at
The Main Branch Of The Denver Public Library 'til 03/31/07); Charli 	Parker
(d. 03/12/55); Nature; and Geography & Journeying.

	Up-Comin' CO Gigzz: George Garzone; Eldar; Wendy Fopeano; Ralph Alessi 5;
Matt 	Wilson (The Arts & Crafts Band; Ellyn Rucker; Kurt Elling; Clay
Jenkins and UNC/Greeley Jazz Fest. For more info, check "The Monthly
Calendar" on www.rockymountainjazz.com.

	CO CD/Artist Releases: Ellyn Rucker(Capri); Chie Imaizumi(Capri); Jackie
Cain/Roy Kral (Jazzed Media); Tia Fuller (Mack Ave); Ira Nepus/Steve Moore
(Jazzed Media); Wendy Fopeano (Outside Shore Music); & Jeff Darrohn (Jazzed
Media).

	(Artist - Track - Album - Label)

	1ST HR. --- ('Round MidNight - 1 AM).

	Frank Morgan - 'Round Midnight - City Nights - High Note
	Ted Howe - MidNight On The Beach - Love Songs - Summit
	Eldar - Nature Boy - Eldar - Sony Classical
	Bobby Broom - The Little Rascal Theme (Good Old Days) - Song And Dance -
Origin
	Matt Wilson/Arts & Crafts Band - Tenderly - The Scenic Route - Palmetto
	Grant Stewart - Loads Of Love - In The Still Of The Night - Sharp Nine
	The Stryker/Slagle Band - Bird Flew - Latest Outlook - ZoHO
	Charlie Parker - Estrallita - Jazz Masters #28 - Verve

	2ND HR. --- (1 - 2AM).

	Brad Leali Jazz Orchestra - Fallen Feathers - Maria Juanez - TCB
	Jackie Cain/Roy Kral - Wheelers And Dealers - Echoes - Jazzed Media
	Joe La Barbera 5 - Boxer Rebellion - Native Land - Jazz Compass
	Thad Jones Rememberance - Don't Ever Leave Me - One More/The Summary: The
Music Of Thad Jones - V.2. - IPO
	Reuben Rogers - The Things I Am - The Things I Am - Renwick
	Stuff Smith - Onyx Club Spree - Hot Jazz Violin: 1930 -1940 - Jazz Legends
	Wayne Wallace - El Rio De Oro - The ReckLess Search For Beauty - Patois

	3RD HR. --- (2 - 3AM).

	The Bob Florence Limited Edition BIG Band - Claire De Lune - Eternal Licks
& Grooves - MAMA
	Julien Yeo - Boston In The Rain - Old New Borrowed Blue - S-P
	Jeff Newell's New-Trad Octet - Hymn Pan Alley: Waltz - BrownStone - BluJazz
	Alain Perez - Descansa El Sol - En El Air - AYVA
	Norm Kubrin - The Shining Sea - I Thought About You - Arbors Jazz
	Matt Ray - Satellite - Lost In NY - CAP
	Rebecca Parris - Weaver Of Dreams - You Don't Know Me - Say It With Jazz
	Bernardo Padron Group - Still UnHeard - Tales Of La Juana -MLPA/CCA
	Ira Nepus/Steve Moore - Another Time, Another Place - Another Time, Another
Place - Jazzed Media
	Pamela York - You've Changed - The Way Of Time - JazzFul Heart

	4TH HR. --- (3 - 4AM).

	Brian Pastor BIG Band - TSC Blues Or A Night At The Rat - Common Men - BPO
Music
	Tia Fuller  - Just A Journey - Healing Space - Mack Ave
	Papa John DeFrancesco - What Now My Love - Desert Heat - Savant
	Clay Jenkins - Rail Trails - Matters Of Time - Jazz Compass
	Kendra Shank - Down Here Below - A Spirit Free: Abbey Lincoln
	Songbook - Challenge
	John Hicks - Once I Loved - Sweet Love Of Mine - High Note
	Stefon Harris - Single Petal Of A Rose - African Tarantella: Dances With
Duke - EMI/Blue NOte
	Larry Koonse/Darek Oleszkiewicz - A Vignette - Jazz Compass
	Jennifer Hall - Rico Apollo - JH Meets...West Coast Tribute To Gerry
Mulligan - Sea Breeze
	Wendy Fopeano - Always & Forever I My Mind - When There's Love - OutSide
Shore Music

	5TH HR. (4 - 5AM).

	Joe Zawinul - In A Silent Way -Brown Street - BirdJam/Heads Up
	Oscar Peterson - How High The Moon - Perfect Peterson: The Best Of The
Pablo 	& Telarc Recordings - Telarc
	Teri Roiger - Maybe - Still Life - Maki Records
	Allen Vache - The World Is Waiting For A Sunrise - AV: With Benny In MInd -
Arbors Jazz
	Jeff Darrohn - Henry - 60 T-Bird - Jazzed Media
	Dianne Reeves - The Flowers Die Of Love - Billy Strayhorn - EMI/Blue Note
	Erik Friedlander - Prowl - Prowl - CryptoGramoPhone
	OctoBop - My EveryThing - Very Early - Mystic Lane
	Reuben Rogers - St. Thomas - The Things I Am - Renwick
	Pete Christlieb/The Lori Mechem 4 - Yours In My Heart Alone - Live @ The
Jazz Cave(Nashville) - Cognito
	Ellyn Rucker - The Night Has A 1,000 Eyes - Ellyn - Capri
	Ray Kennedy Trio - Haunted Heart - Plays The Music Of Arthur Schwartz -
	Arbors Jazz

	6TH HR. (5 - 6AM).

	Texas Christian U. - Joy Spring - Leap Frog - S-P
	Jackie Cain/Roy Kral - Mountain Greenery - Echoes - Jazzed Media
	Charlie Parker - Estrallita - Jazz Masters #28 - Verve
	Jack Kerouac - Charlie Parker - Kerouac: The Beat Generation - Rhino
	David Amram - Pull My Daisy - The Beat Generation - Rhino
	WDR BIG Band w/ Patty Austin - Funny Face - Avant Gershwin - Rendezvous
	Mark Murphy - Parker's Mood - Bop For Kerouac - Muse
	Larry Ham - Brazilian Coffee - Carousel - S-P
	Chie Imaizumi - The More The Merrier - UnFailing Kindness - Capri
	George Garzone - Tribute To Trane - The Fringe Of New York - NYC Records
	Ralph Alessi - OverSoul Pt. 1 - This Against That - RKM Music
	Kurt Elling - Blame It On My Youth - Flirting With TwiLight - Blue Note
	Lee Morgan - Party Time - The Procrastinator - Blue Note