[JPL] "My Favorite Things" with Russ Neff for the week of 03/11/07

MFT Jazz mft at mftjazz.com
Sun Mar 11 17:42:36 EDT 2007

This week's music on */My Favorite Things <http://www.mftjazz.com>/*,
the online jazz radio show produced & hosted by Russ Neff.

    * Dot Com Blues - Jimmy Smith - Dot Com Blues
    * Midnight Freight - Count Basie - Basie Big Band
    * These Are Those Soulful Days - Wynton Marsalis - From The
      Plantation To The Penitentiary
    * Once In A While - Houston Person/Ron Carter - Something In Common
    * Stardust - Mel Torme - The Great American Songbook
    * When The Sun Comes Out - Phil Woods Quintet - American Songbook
    * Hymn To Freedom - Oscar Peterson - A Summer Night In Munich
    * I Concentrate On You - Ronnie Wells - For You, For Me, Forevermore
    * Sunshine In My Pocket - Herlin Riley Quintet - Watch What You're
      Doing
    * This Is Always - Scott Hamilton - Back In New York