[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRIR "Bebop & Beyond with Mr Jazz" 3-11-07

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Sun Mar 11 18:54:23 EDT 2007

3 hours today as we split a 6 hour block.

Posted on behalf of Mr Jazz, Mike Gourrier

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

HOUR # 1

Horace Silver/We've Got Silver @ Six/Hard Bop Grand Pop/Impulse
Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble/Stolen Moments/Pragmatic Optimism/360
Nathan Eklund Group/The Crooked Line/The Crooked Line/Jazz Excursion/
2007
Nate Najar Trio/Spring Can Really hang You Up/I'm All Smiles/Blue Line/
2007
Octobop/Do You Know What It Means To Miss New Orleans?/Very Early/
Mystic Lane
Kenny Strayer Quartet/Friends Again/Play It Where It Lays/KSM
Jim McNeely/In The Wee Small Hours/Boneyard/Origin/2007
Harry Connick,Jr./I Get Jealous/Chanson du vieux carre/MarsalisMusic/'07
Bradford Hayes/Whisper Not/The Jazz Life/Intensity Music/2007

Hour # 2

Bobby McFerrin/Another Night In Tunisia/Spontaneous Inventions/Blue
Note
Terence Blanchard/A Streetcar Named Desire/Jazz In Film/Sony
Roy Haynes/Bye Ya/When It's Haynes It Roars!/Dreyfus
Blue Mitchell/When I Fall In Love/Plays For Lovers/Riverside
Shirley Scott/T'aint What You Do/Let It Go/Impulse
Mark Murphy/Waters of March/Stolen Moments/Muse
Charles Lloyd/Forest Flower '69/Soundtrack/Atlantic-Rhino
Tommy Flanagan/Giants Steps/Giant Steps/Atlantic
Nat "King"Cole/Route 66/The Very best of Nat King Cole/Capitol

HOUR # 3

Ed Thigpen/Shake It Out/#1/Stunt Records
Steve Kuhn Trio/Lotus Blossom/Live @ Birdland/Blue Note/2007
Yoron Israel/The Eleventh Hour/Live @ The Blue Note/Half Note Records
Dean Schmidt/No Pude/I Know Nothing/OA2 Recprds/2007
Kenny Drew,Jr. Sextet/Manhattan Sunset/Crystal River/TCB
Kenny Werner/New Amsterdam/Lawn Chair Society/Blue Note/2007
Valerie Capers/Odyessy/Come On Home/Columbia
Thomas Marriot/Sky Dive/Both Sides of the Fence/Origin/2007

Mike Gourrier, host
"Bebop and Beyond with Mr Jazz"
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
PO BOX 4787