[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRIR "All Jazz with Giz" 3-11-07

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Sun Mar 11 19:00:54 EDT 2007

A 3 hour show today as we split a 6 hour block.

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

Gnu High/KENNY WHEELER/Smatter
You Don't Know That/GEOFF STRADLING/Les is Mo'
Come Rain or Come Shine/TED HOWE/Love Song
My Love is Yours/BOBBY SHEW/Cancaos do Amour
Round Midnight/CHARLES TOLLIVER BIG BAND/With Love
In Just Time/STRYKER SLAGLE BAND/Latest Outlook
Bebek/DEAN SCHMIDT/I Know Nothing

Mercury/ALISTER SPENCE TRIO/Mercury
STEVE HERBERMAN TRIO/Action:Reaction
It's Only You/GREG CHAKO/Where Do We Find Ourselves
Lush Life/JOHN COLTRANE & JOHNNY HARTMANN/JC & JH
My One and Only Love/JC & JH/JC & JH
Zen/HAL GALPER/Furious Rubato
The Scenic Route/MATT WILSON/The Scenic Route
Eternal Licks & Grooves/BOB FLORENCE LIMITED EDITION/Eternal Licks & Grooves

Dolphin Dance/EDDIE HENDERSON/Phantoms
Tell Me a Bedtime Story/HERBIE HANCOCK/Complete Warner Bros
Piece of Mind/IDRIS MUHAMMED/Power of Soul
Birdfingers/LARRY CORYELL/Introducing the Eleventh House
Involunatry Bliss/EDDIE HENDERSON/Sunburst
Hang Up Your Hangups/HERBIE HANCOCK/Manchild
Moon Germs/BILLY COBHAM/Total Eclipse
Back Seat Betty/MILES DAVIS/The Man With The Horn

Giz Bowe
Jazz Director
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
PO Box 4787