[JPL] Jazzman 3/11/07 Playlist

Tom Mallison tomthejazzman at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 12 01:58:49 EDT 2007

Subject: Jazzman 3/11/07 Playlist

Below is the playlist from Sunday night.
I welcome your comments and questions.
Thanks
Tom

3-11-07 TomtheJazzman
WTEB-89.3, WKNS-90.3
WBJD-91.5, WZNB-88.5
Greenville--88.1

6:00 PM Carol King Jazzman Ode
6:01 PM Bobby Shew  Serenata (Serenade)    Torii
6:06 PM David 'Fathead' Newman  Alfie   HighNote
6:12 PM Oscar Peterson Salt Peanuts   Telarc Jazz
6:21 PM Bob Florence Claire De Lune   MAMA
6:27 PM R. Crawford & J. Sample  Save Your Love For Me   PRA
6:31 PM Enrico Rava  Tutu   ECM
6:39 PM Wayne Bergeron  Maynard & Waynard   Concord
6:48 PM Will Bernard  Share The Sea   Palmetto
6:53 PM Andy arell  Izo's Mood   Heads Up
6:58 PM Mike Freeman Mr. 2000
7:00 PM
7:06 PM Hendrik Meurkens  Mimosa   Zoho
7:12 PM Matt Wilson  Our Prayer/Give Peace A Chance   Palmetto
7:17 PM Patti Austin  Overture/Gershwin Medley   Rendezvous
7:27 PM Jack Cortner Ballad For Betty
7:34 PM Paul Carr  You've Changed   Jazz Karma
7:42 PM Tony DeSare  I Feel The Earth Move   Telarc
7:46 PM Bob Mitzer As Time Goes By
7:53 PM Ted Howe  Moonlight Becomes You   Summit
8:00 PM
8:01 PM Dave Brubeck Maria Columbia
8:06 PM Jack Cortner On The Trail
8:10 PM Pete BarenBregge  Sycamore   Summit
8:15 PM Wynton Marsalis  Where Y'all At?   Blue Note
8:23 PM Brian Bromberg  Sunday Mornin'   Artistry
8:30 PM Larry Willis  Never Let Me Go   HighNote
8:38 PM Tia Fuller  The Olive Leaf And Dove   Mack Avenue
8:44 PM Tierney Sutton Band  Smile   Telarc Jazz
8:50 PM Bill Charlap  Fantastic Rhythm   Blue Note
8:53 PM Charles Tolliver Rejoicin'   Mosaic / Blue Note
9:00 PM
9:00 PM Calvin Keys  Wave   Silverado
9:07 PM Russell Malone  Heartstrings   MAXJAZZ
9:17 PM Bob DeVos  But Beautiful   Savant
9:24 PM Sylvain Luc  Steppin' Out   Dreyfus Jazz
9:30 PM Brubeck/Desmond You Go To My Head A&M
9:35 PM Steve Kuhn  Little Waltz   Blue Note
9:43 PM Joey DeFrancesco  Ceora (w/ George Colean)   Concord
9:58 PM Kerry Strayer  All Too Soon (w/ Gary Foster)   Self-Released
10:00 PM
10:04 PM Cheryl Bentyne  Be My Love   Telarc Jazz
10:15 PM Joe Zawinul  Black Market   Heads Up
10:23 PM Frank Foster  Cecilia Is Love
10:33 PM One More  Groove Merchant   IPO
10:39 PM Matt Ray  Lost   Consolidated Artists
10:48 PM Kenny Werner  New Amsterdam   Blue Note
10:54 PM Russell Gunn  Footprints   HighNote