[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM, 3/9/07

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 18:48:09 EDT 2007

I rarely get rabidly negative feedback on anything. But the Sun Ra piece
resulted in an outpouring of anger like nothing I could have ever expected.
For the next two days, practically everyone I talked to was livid with
outrage that I would subject to them to such horrible noise for fifteen
minutes. Even my normally hands-off Program Director tried to get me to turn
it off, but by that time there was only 25 seconds left, so it was
essentially moot. Fierce independent that I am, I will no doubt do it again
someday. To the list:

Improbabillies - Four Cent Cotton - The Improbabillies

Bobby Hinton - Slow Your Roll - Liquor House Roots

Diane Marie Kloba - Hello From Illinois - Message from the Ionosphere

Larry Gallagher - The World's Saddest Girlfriend in the World - An Endless
Chain of Accidents

Virginia Wagner - Left-Handed Moon - Darkness Visible

12 Cent Donkey - Where There Are No Roads - Where There Are No Roads

The Red Flags - Dead Snake - Hundreds of Sunshine

Glenna Gibson - I Had a Love Once - Afterglow

Christine Santelli - Shining Light - Tales from the Red Room

Sun Ra - Discipline 27 (Part 1) - Concert for the Comet Kahoutek

Erik Balkey - From New Jersey - My Sacred Heart

Cashman - Whatcha Doing? - Texassippi Stomp

Shoormal - Turning Tide - Turning Tide

Bob Blue - Their Way - The Best of Bob Blue

Mescal Shieks - Got to have Me Two - This World is Not My Home

Jeff Baker - Stolen Moments - Shopping For Your Heart

Zofka - Bikini Lounge -Bikini

Skerlak Dead - Keep Walkin' - Remnants Resolved.

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic"