[JPL] WNMC CMJ #1001 playlists: Jazz Adds, Jazz

mrbiz at torchlake.com mrbiz at torchlake.com
Mon Mar 12 19:06:48 EDT 2007

WNMC Playlists for CMJ NMR Issue #1001

   I  see the CMJ still has Patti's disc title misprinted. I've mentioned
   it to them yet again.

  Jazz Adds

   Rank Artist Recording Label User Supplied Version
   1 JEFF NEWELL Brownstone Blujazz
   2 BMR4 Turning Point Hallway
   3  ETHNIC  HERITAGE  ENSEMBLE  hot n heavy: live at the ascension loft
   Delmark
   4 ALAIN PEREZ En El Aire Ayva
   5 MISHA TSIGANOV Always Going West Powerlight

   * indicates information which has not yet been verified by CMJ staff.

  Jazz

   Rank Artist Recording Label User Supplied Version
   1 LARRY WILLIS Blue Fable Highnote
   2 PAPA JOHN DEFRANCESCO Desert Heat Savant
   3 ALISTER SPENCE TRIO Mercury Rufus
   4 KENNY WERNER Lawn Chair Society Blue Note
   5 WILL BERNARD Party Hats Palmetto Records
   6 PATTI AUSTIN Avant-Geratrwin Rendezvous
   7 OCTOBOP Very Early MYSTIC LANE
   8 MATT RAY Lost In New York Consolidated Artists Productions
   9 BOB MINTZER QUARTET In The Moment
   10 EAST COAST STANDARDS TIME impressions altru

   * indicates information which has not yet been verified by CMJ staff.

   Get   daily   music  news,  reviews,  features,  charts  and  more  at
   [1]www.cmj.com.