[JPL] Playlist: WCVE-FM Mon 3-12

Peter Solomon psolomon at ideastations.org
Mon Mar 12 21:50:19 EDT 2007

Tonigh's jazz playlist fron WCVE-FM, Richmond VA, archived at
ideastations.org/radio. Please direct cd's for airplay consideration to
the address below.

Thanks

Peter Solomon
WCVE-FM
23 Sesame St
Richmond VA 23235
(804) 560-8171

WCVE-FM Jazz Playlist Monday March 12, 2007

(Meyers, Schoebel) Bugle Call Rag / (A. Silver, A. Sherman, A. Lewis) One
Night in Monte Carlo / (Raymond Scott) Twilight in Turkey / (B. Gaillard,
B. Green, M. Lars Block) Vol Vistu Gaily Star - Tommy Dorsey: The
Sentimental Gentleman of Swing Centennial Edition - Bluebird/Legacy -
82876711672

(Woods) Sittin' Here - Phil Woods/Lew Tabackin - Evidence - ECD 22209-2

(John Fedchock) Up & Running - Up and Running - John Fedchock - Reservoir
records - RSR CD 188

(Razaf, Waller) Honeysuckle Rose - The Unique Thelonious Monk - Riverside
- OJCCD-064-2

(George Russell, Dizzy Gillespie) Cubana Be Cubana Bop - Dizzy Gillespie:
The Complete RCA Victor Recordings - RCA Bluebird - 07863 66528-2

(Randy Weston) Afro Black - Monterey 66 - Randy Weston - Verve - 314 519
698-2

8:01 NPR News

(Wayne Shorter) Lost - Lost in New York - Matt Ray - Consolidated Artists
Productions - CAP - 1005

(Ornette Coleman) Peace - Chris Washburne and the Syotos Band - Jazzheads
- JH 1150

(John Hicks) Life - Life - david Fathead Newman - High Note - HCD-7166

(Metheney, Meldauh) Long Before - Metheney Meldauh Quartet - Pat Metheney
and Brad Meldauh - Nonesuch - 104188-2

(Hank Mobley) This I Dig of You - One Man's Blues - Glenn Wilson -
Sunnyside - SSC 1087D

(P. Divina) Branches (O Galho De Roseira) - The Best of Airto - Airto
Moreira - Epi Associated/Legacy - ZK 7716

(Wayne Shorter) Virgo - Night Dreamer - Wayne Shorter - Blue Note - CDP 7
84173 2

9:01 NPR News

(Jimmy Heath) Big P - The Cannonball Adderly Quintet at the Lighthouse -
Capitol Jazz - 7243 5 31572 2 7

(Gene DePaul, Don Raye) He's My Guy - Sarah Vaughan - EmArcy - 314 543
305-2

(Kosma, Mercer, Prevert) Autumn Leaves - Joey Defrancesco Live: The
Authorized Bootleg - Joey Defrancesco with George Coleman - Concord Jazz -
CCD-30123-2

(Reinhardt, Grapelli, Romans) Paramount Stomp - Django Reinhardt and the
Hot Club of France Disc A: Paris 1937 - JSP Records - JSPCD 904A

(Duke Ellington) Morning Glory - Duke Ellington: The Blanton-Webster Band
- Bluebird - 5659-2-RB

(Ellington, George) I Ain't Got Nothing But the Blues - Stormy Weather -
Lena Horne - Bluebird - 9985-2-RB

(Burwell, Parih) Sweet Lorraine - The Noble Art of Teddy Wilson -
ASV/Living Era - CD AJA 5450

(Fats Waller) Jitterbug Waltz - Live at Birdland - Steve Kuhn Trio - Blue
Note - 0946 3 72992 2 7

(Andy Stroud) Chauffer - Four Women: The Nina Simone Philips Recordings -
Nina Simone - Verve - 440-065-021-2

(Young, Heyman) When I Fall in Love - Blue Mitchell Plays for Lovers -
Riverside - RCD-6021-2