[JPL] PLAYLIST: 03-11-07 Sunday Jazz Matinee/WSHA FM 88.9

Benjamin Boddie bfboddie at msn.com
Tue Mar 13 12:44:48 EDT 2007

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org<http://www.wshafm.org/>

Sunday Jazz Matinee
For The Love Of Jazz
Ben Boddie
bfboddie at msn.com<mailto:bfboddie at msn.com>

Spring Fund Drive - "Cruising For Members" (Spring 2007)

Noon
Hod O'Brien Trio - Easy Living - Live At Blues Alley: Third Set - Reservoir - 2007
Wynton Marsalis - These Are Those Soulful Days - From the Plantation To The Penitentiary - Blue Note - 2007
Larry Ham - My Funny Valentine - Carousel - West Village Music - 2007
Andrew Distel - Embraceable You - Stepping Out Of A Dream - Madandy Publishing - 2006
Donald Byrd - Amen - The Best Blue Note Album - Blue Note - 1999
Matt Ray - Pent-Up House - Lost In New York - CAP - 2006
Ted Howe - If I Had Known - Love Song - Summit Records - 2007
Clifford Jordan & John Gilmore - Status Quo - The Blue Note Connoisseur Series - 1995

1:00
Harry Connick Jr. - Bourbon Street Parade - Chanson Du Vieux Carre' - Marsalis Music - 2007
Matt Wilson's Arts & Crafts - The Scenic Route - The Scenic Route - Palmetto Records - 2007
Wayne Bergeron - Scheherazade - Plays Well With Others - Concord Music - 2007
Dianne Reeves - My Little Brown Book - Billy Strayhorn: Lush Life - Blue Note - 2007
East Coast Standards Time - Xibaba - Impressions - Altru Music - 2007
David Fathead Newman - Alfie - Life - High Note - 2007
Nora Jones - I Wish I Could - Not Too Late - Blue Note - 2007

2:00
Jerry Weldon - Two Bass Hit - 3 O'Clock In The Morning - Dex Jazz - 2005
Art Blakely - Down Under - Blue Note Jazz Profile #3 - Blue Note - 1997
Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra - Cottontail - Live In Swing City - Columbia - 1999
Randy Crawford & Joe Sample - Rio De Janiero Blue - Feeling Good - PrA Records - 2007

3:00
Bob Florence Limited Edition - Claire De Lune - Eternal Licks & Grooves - Mama - 2007
Bobby Shew - Till You Left Me - Love Songs - Torii - 2007
Grant Stewart - Autumn In New York - In The Still Of The Night - Sharp Nine - 2007
TS Monk - Somebody Buy Me A Drink - Crosstalk - N-Coded Music - 1999