[JPL] Playlist - The Sounds of Jazz - KRFC, 88.9fm

eflash17 at comcast.net eflash17 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 13 22:11:54 EDT 2007

"The Sounds of Jazz"
Host:  Eric "Flash" Flashner
Tuesdays, 10am-Noon
88.9 FM KRFC - Fort Collins, CO
www.krfcfm.org

3/13/07

{Artist - Track - Album - Label}

Jimmy McGriff - Groove Grease - Groove Grease - Groove Merchant (Theme)

Freddie Roach - Brown Sugar - Brown Sugar - Blue Note / Water

Glaper / Johnson / Bishop - Miles Ahead - Furious Rubato - Origin*

Will Bernard - Ripple Sole - Party Hats - Palmetto*

Sonny Rollins - Plain Jane - Volume One - Blue Note

Anthony WIlson Nonet - Amalgamation - Power of Nine - Groove Note*

Wes Montgomery - Impressions - Complete Live in Paris 1965 - Definitive

Soweto Kinch - Marcus' Crisis - A Life in the Day of B19 - Dune*

Rueben Rogers - Wala Wala - The Things I Am - Renwick*

Stanley Turrentine - Boogaloo - Rare Grooves - Blue Note

Charles Tolliver Big Band - Suspicion - With Love - Blue Note/Mosaic*

Matt Wilson's Arts & Crafts - Little B's Poem - The Scenic Route - Palmetto*

Hank Mobley - Smokin' - Workout - Blue Note

Jack Cortner NY Big Band - Flimflam Man - Fast Track - Jazzed Media*

Charles Mingus - Celia - Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus, Mingus - Impulse

Miles Davis Quintet - It Never Entered My Mind - Legenday Prestige Quintet Sessions - Prestige/Concord*

Bobby Timmons - This Here - This Here is Bobby Timmons - Prestige

* = New Releases 2006 & 2007