[JPL] playlist: New Edge 3/13/07

Ken Field ken at kenfield.org
Tue Mar 13 23:44:15 EDT 2007

Here is the playlist for the 3/13/07 edition of The New Edge,
a two hour radio program airing Tuesday afternoons from 2-4pm
on WMBR 88.1FM in Cambridge, MA, and webcasting at http://www.wmbr.org.

The New Edge is devoted to creative and innovative instrumental music.

Complete playlists are available at http://newedge.home.att.net

Let me know if you'd prefer to be removed from this email list.

ARTIST/CD/LABEL/TRACK
Compagnie Christian Vieussens/Noche en Vela/CIRMA/Arc 96
Speak In Tones/Subaro/Alphapocket/Ayahuasca
Michael Gordon/Light Is Calling/Nonesuch/Light Is Calling
Mikael Karlsson & Rob Stephenson/Dog/Please MusicWorks/Civilians
Phillip Bimstein/Larkin Gifford's Harmonica/Starkland/Saturday Night Roundup
Yellow6/Painted Sky/Resonant/Azure
Dan Joseph/Archaea/MutableMusic/Archaea Quartet
The Boston Typewriter Orchestra/The Revolution Will Be Typewritten/BTO/My Sister's Sheets
Conveniens/Conveniens/Convenience/Afrisha'nki
Shaman's Dream/Dance:Dream:Dance/Sounds True/Liquid Experience
Peter Scott Lewis/River Shining Through/Lapis/Morning Sunrise
Ziya Tabassian/Tombak/Actuelle/Fath 49
Melanie Auclair/Décor Sonore/Actuelle/Rizieres
Joane Hetu/Nouvelle Musique D'hiver/Actuelle/La Marmotte
Daniel Lentz/On The Leopard Altar/Cold Blue/Lascaux
--
------
Ken Field   http://kenfield.org

Tuesday afternoon 2-4pm Eastern Time