[JPL] JazzWeek For Sale To A Good Home

Blaise Lantana blaise.lantana at riomail.maricopa.edu
Wed Mar 14 02:08:31 EDT 2007

Dear Ed,

Thanks for investing your time and energy into Jazzweek and the JPL, for
going beyond the call of duty in trying to keep us all in line and civil as
well as helping us to keep informed and up to date about the music, the
scene, the stations and each other.  Your ability to work the computers and
keep everything organized is a small miracle to me and I've always
appreciated that we had someone so computer savvy as well as hep to jazz.

Thank you for all your hard work over the years.  Even in the first few
years when you were so far behind the scenes that we barely knew your name.
"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain".   It has meant a lot to
all of us to be able to gather together in person and over the net to
communicate about jazz and jazz radio. I hope that someone with your good
judgment and straightforward approach steps up to take the reins.

It has been wonderful getting to know you and getting to enjoy your sense of
humor. You will certainly be sorely missed no matter who has the courage to
leads us forward next.
We sure appreciate you keeping up the list.

Thank you Ed and best wishes on the next adventure,
Blaise Lantana
Music Director
KJZZ Phoenix
Streaming at kjzz.org

The following are in the new issue of JazzWeek, which most subscribers
won't see until Monday. I'm looking to sell the publication, but would
like to continue operating this list, which I think will be best suited
to operate as an independent voice and forum for jazz radio.

Ed