[JPL] 91.9 F.M. Javeriana Estereo Playlist

Simon Calle simoncalle at tutopia.com
Wed Mar 14 20:04:14 EDT 2007

91.9 F.M. Javeriana Estereo Playlist

Saturday, March  3 2007.  6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Friday,  March 9  2007.  3:00-4:00 p.m.

SONG / ALBUM / ARTIST / LABEL

Light Rolls in the Darkness / In the Twilight / Paul Shapiro / Tzadik
(2006)

Signed Sealed and Delivered / MTO: Vol 1 / Steven Bernstein's
Millenial Territory Orchestra / Sunnyside (2006)

Back to the River / Country Libations / Dough Wamble / Marsalis Music
(2003)

Jungle Blues / Romare Bearden Revealed / Brandford Marsalis /
Marsalis Music (2004)

Algiers Hoodoo Woman / Dancin in the Sky / Dr. Michael White /  Basin
Street (2004)

Rebirth Medley / Throwback / Kermit Ruffins and the Rebirth Brass
Band / Basin Street (2004)

Rojo's Revange / Vol 5:  Carnival / Los Hombres Calientes / Basin
Street (2005)

91.9 F.M. Javeriana Estereo Playlist

Saturday, March  17 2007.  6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Friday,  March 23  2007.  3:00-4:00 p.m.

SONG / ALBUM / ARTIST / LABEL

Caravan / Roots and Sprouts / Rabih Abou-Khalil / Enja (1994)

Bajo Andaluz / Oriental Bass / Renaud Garcia-Fons / Enja (1998)

Jam Buleria / Oriental Bass / Renaud Garcia-Fons / Enja (1998)

Ziphim / Masada Vol 3: Gimel / John Zorn / DIW (1991)

Rimmon / Moloch / Uri Caine / Tzadik (2006)

Napoli's Walls / Napoli's Walls / Louis Sclavis / ECM (2004)

Tarantella / Voice of Chunk / The Lounge Lizards / Strange &
Beautiful (1988)

B Flat a la Socalled / Bubbemeises / David Krakauer Klezmer Madness /
Lable Bleu (2006)

_______________________________
Javeriana Estereo F.M. is a non-profit university radio station in
Bogotá Colombia.  The focus of the station is to give the opportunity
to our audience to listen to the broad spectrum of styles with in
jazz and other less commercial genres.  Right now the station devotes
seven daily hours of its programming to jazz during the weekdays and
three during the weekdays.  I am programming from New York while I
pursue a PhD in Ethnomusicology at Columbia University.

You can listen to Javeriana Estereo at www.javerianaestereo.com by
clicking on “audio en vivo”.

Simón Calle
www.myspace.com/simcalle